Thursday, March 4, 2010

Starting on Etsy

As a modern mother of one with another one on the way, I have found Etsy to be a great place to find fun, unique items. I have purchased everything from diapers to laptop bags on Etsy. The more I shopped the more I realized I was a perfect fit as a seller on Etsy.

I've been doing graphic design since high school. I have a freelance company Alexis Bennett Design and love doing work for companies and individuals, but have always loved designing invitations and announcements. Etsy is the perfect place for me to showcase this side of my work!

When I get a design idea, I create it and upload it for someone to fall in love with as well! I do a wide range of designs, mostly contemporary modern with a fun feeling! All of my designs can be customized with wording, colors and pictures (if applicable). I find inspiration in everyday things and have a great time taking any idea and making it a great design! I am constantly adding new designs!

Here are a few new designs:
Wine tasting party invitation
 First Birthday Invitation

If you don't see exactly what you are looking for, let me know and I would be happy to work with you to create the perfect custom design for your event!

No comments:

Post a Comment